Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect: Exam Review
SC-100 was released around the 1st week of July 2022 – candidates for this exam should have advanced experience and knowledge in a wide range of security engineering areas, including identity and access, platform protection, security operations, securing data, and securing applications.
- Design a Zero Trust strategy and architecture (30–35%)
- Evaluate Governance Risk Compliance (GRC) technical strategies and security operations strategies (20–25%)
- Design security for infrastructure (20–25%)
- Design a strategy for data and applications (20–25%)
You will need to have one of the 4 given certifications before you can earn the Microsoft Cybersecurity Architect Expert certification.
Microsoft learn is a good start for this exam, and if you have completed all the SC-* series exams + AZ/MS-500, the learning path should be easy and understandable.
And this video is pretty good: SC-100 Cybersecurity Architect Expert Certification Study Cram – YouTube
- Similar to other exams, it covers pretty much everything listed in the given topics.
- I had under 50 questions and 120 minutes.
- It covers Azure and M365.
- Many questions designing/implementing zero trust model – using various services.
- Questions seem to be simple – but tricky. 🤐